Foundations Of A Nanotech Revolution, Government Support Of Nanotechnology, Tools Of The Trade, A Promising Future
Nanotechnology is changing the world we live in, one small piece at a time. Indeed, nanotechnology works with very small pieces of matter. It involves research and development at the nanoscale level, particularly the range from 0.1 to 100 nanometers (nm). A nanometer is one-billionth of a meter. To put the size into perspective, a single strand of hair is about 75,000 nm in diameter, and the head of a pin is about a million nanometers across.
- In Development - Energy And The Environment, Warfare, Taking Nanotechnology Into Outer Space, Nanotechnology And The Distant Future
- INTRODUCTION - Foundations Of A Nanotech Revolution
- INTRODUCTION - Government Support Of Nanotechnology
- INTRODUCTION - Tools Of The Trade
- INTRODUCTION - A Promising Future