CULINARY TOUR GUIDE
Job Description, Education And Training, Salary, For More InformationOutlook
If you'd like to combine a love of good food, history, and possibly travel, spend some time thinking about conducting culinary tours. This is a field of employment where you can work for a travel or tour company, or maybe even for yourself! Tour guides get paid for traveling and learning about parts of North America or even the world.
The Department of Labor predicts that tourism will grow faster than the general economy through 2016. As people become more knowledgeable about food, their interest will translate to vacations that revolve around eating.
- DECKHAND - Description, Education And Training, For More Information - Salary, Outlook
- CRUISE SHIP ENTERTAINER - Education And Training, People Who Can Help You Get A Job With A Cruise Line, Salary - Outlook
- CULINARY TOUR GUIDE - Job Description
- CULINARY TOUR GUIDE - Education And Training
- CULINARY TOUR GUIDE - Salary
- CULINARY TOUR GUIDE - For More Information