Job Description, Education And Training, Salary, The History Of Ice Cream, For More InformationOutlook
Almost everybody loves ice cream. Have you ever thought of using it to launch a career? Read on for information about starting your own ice-cream business. Just remember not to eat all of your merchandise!
The average American eats approximately twenty-three quarts of ice cream each year, and 98 percent of all households purchase it. That's a huge market. To make money in this line of work, you don't need to supply every American with their annual twenty-three quarts—one or two spread out over many customers in your city or community could be enough to make a living.
- INDEX - A, C, E, F, G, L, M, P, S - B, D, H, K, N, U, About the Author, Acknowledgments
- HORTICULTURAL WRITER - Description, Education And Training, Outlook, How To Publish Your First Magazine Article, For More Information
- ICE-CREAM MAKER - Job Description
- ICE-CREAM MAKER - Education And Training
- ICE-CREAM MAKER - Salary
- ICE-CREAM MAKER - The History Of Ice Cream
- ICE-CREAM MAKER - For More Information