Description, Education And Training, Outlook, For More InformationA Cautionary Note
In the world of animal care, the pet groomer is to cats and dogs what the beautician is to people. Pet groomers make pets look good. They untangle knotted fur. They cut hair to just the right shape and length. They trim nails. They even bathe animals and blow-dry them. Whatever it takes to make a pet look its best, the groomer does it. Got a knack for style? This may be your calling.
A Cautionary Note
Dr. Jerilee Zezula of the Thompson School of Applied Sciences small-animal care program in New Hampshire, says:
There are tons of jobs out there for groomers, but grooming is a very demanding job. It requires a lot of physical effort and energy. It's a good living, but it's hard work. Job burnout is high.
- PET SHOP WORKER - Description, The Job Hunt, Outlook, For More Information
- PERSONAL CHEF - Job Description, Education And Training, For More Information - Salary, Outlook
- PET GROOMER - Description
- PET GROOMER - Education And Training
- PET GROOMER - Outlook
- PET GROOMER - For More Information