PUBLISHER SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Sales representatives who work for a large publishing house receive a salary plus expenses. This might be around $30,000 for an entry-level job. Commissioned sales representatives who are independent and work for several companies get a 5 to 10 percent commission and are not reimbursed for expenses.
The following are some questions you may be asked in an interview. Thinking about these questions and your answers will not only help you in a job interview but will also give you some insight into yourself.
- What are your long-range career objectives?
- Why did you select this career?
- What are the rewards you expect from your career?
- What qualifications do you bring to the job?
- Why did you choose our company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What have you done that makes you the most
- Are you interested in more education and training?
Job Descriptions and Careers, Career and Job Opportunities, Career Search, and Career Choices and ProfilesCool Careers Without CollegePUBLISHER SALES REPRESENTATIVE - Salary, For More Information - Education and Training, Outlook