Job Description, A Day In The Life Of A Waiter Or Waitress, Education And TrainingOutlook
Although the job of food server seems obvious and simple, the job responsibilities are slightly more complicated. Also known as waiters and waitresses, food servers require a thorough knowledge of almost every aspect of a restaurant's operation in order to be efficient and effective at their jobs. Even though being a member of an establishment's waitstaff can be tiring and demanding, it can also be a great source of income.
According to the most recent edition of the Job Outlook Handbook, the outlook for waiters and waitresses is good. Because of the high turnover rate within the field, many businesses are often on the lookout for new employees.
- FOOD STYLIST - Job Description, Education And Training, A Stylist's Toolbox, Salary, For More Information
- FOOD CRITIC - Job Description, Education And Training, For More Information - Salary, Outlook
- FOOD SERVER - Job Description
- FOOD SERVER - A Day In The Life Of A Waiter Or Waitress
- FOOD SERVER - Education And Training
- FOOD SERVER - Salary
- FOOD SERVER - For More Information