NEEDLEWORKER - Description, Education And Training, A Short History Of Needlework, For More Information - Outlook
Needleworkers use thread or yarn to stitch on cloth or mesh to make pillows, quilts, wall hangings, and chair covers, as well as decorating and fashion accessories.
Needleworkers sell their products at craft fairs, shows, and galleries. There are also artist cooperatives where needleworkers (as well as other craft artisans) can sell their creations. Some needleworkers are so skilled that they can earn a living by creating customized items to customers' specifications or by producing works of art.
- NURSERY GROWER - Description, Education And Training, For More Information - Salary, Outlook
- NATURE PHOTOGRAPHER - Description, The Nature Photographer's Code Of Ethics, Education/training, Outlook, Profile
- NEEDLEWORKER - Description
- NEEDLEWORKER - Education And Training
- NEEDLEWORKER - A Short History Of Needlework
- NEEDLEWORKER - For More Information