ANIMAL SHELTER EMPLOYEE - Description, Education And Training, Outlook, For More Information
Animal shelters are also known as humane shelters. They protect animals and work for animal welfare. Stray dogs and cats often end up in animal shelters, as do abused or injured pets. Animal shelter employees are involved in the day-today business of running the shelter. They take care of everything, from feeding and caring for the animals to finding new homes for them in the local area. It's not an easy job—animals are often very sick or may die from their injuries. Some are never adopted and must be put to sleep. Still, life as an animal shelter worker does have its rewards; the first time you nurse an animal back to health and see it off to a new and loving home, you'll see why.
- ANIMATOR - FOR MORE INFORMATION
- ANIMAL PHOTOGRAPHER - Description, Education And Training, Outlook, For More Information
- ANIMAL SHELTER EMPLOYEE - Description
- ANIMAL SHELTER EMPLOYEE - Education And Training
- ANIMAL SHELTER EMPLOYEE - Outlook
- ANIMAL SHELTER EMPLOYEE - For More Information