Simple Truths About Getting to the Interview and What to Take With You
Location, Location, Location, Having What It Takes/taking What You Need, Tips From The Pros
Identifying your objective, setting your goal, and successfully navigating the twists and turns of your career path are all essential to achieving success. Hopefully by now you've researched the company, developed your success stories, lined up some killer references, and figured out what you should wear to your interview. Now it's time to think about the logistics of actually going to the interview. In this context, you literally need to know where you are going and how to get there. All of your planning could be for naught if you show up late or get lost because you were unsure of the route, or if you forget an important piece of information such as your reference sheet or professional portfolio. As with any successful endeavor, planning is key. This final phase of planning comes down to three important things: know where you're going and how long it will take to get there; remember what to take with you; and be prepared for the unexpected.
- Simple Truths About Handling the 5 Toughest Challenges in a Job Interview - Challenge #1: The Incompetent Interviewer, Tips From The Pros, Challenge #2: Illegal Questions
- Simple Truths About Following Up to Close the Deal - Simple Truth #1: Become Part Of The Hiring Process, Simple Truth #2: Timeline And Culture Are Key
- Simple Truths About Getting to the Interview and What to Take With You - Location, Location, Location
- Simple Truths About Getting to the Interview and What to Take With You - Having What It Takes/taking What You Need
- Simple Truths About Getting to the Interview and What to Take With You - Tips From The Pros