MODEL, DEMONSTRATOR, AND PRODUCT PROMOTER
Description, Education And Training, For More InformationSalary, Outlook
A model walks down a runway in Paris wearing the latest fashion designs. A demonstrator shows shoppers how to use a DVD player. A product promoter goes to a car show to unveil the new Porsche. What do these jobs have in common? All of the people doing these jobs are selling things, and all of them get to travel while doing so.
Most demonstrators and product promoters earn between $7.71 and $13.51 per hour. Most models earn between $7 and $13.70. However, top models can earn much more. Some models also get clothes or other products in addition to their salary. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, models who work with agents usually have to pay their agents from 15 percent to 20 percent of their salary.
The number of jobs for models, product promoters, and demonstrators is expected to grow in the coming years. More and more companies are finding that product promoters and demonstrators are very effective sales tools. There should be plenty of opportunities for jobs in that field. The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts it will remain very competitive to get jobs in modeling.
- MOVER - For More Information - Requirements, Salary, Outlook
- MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIAN - Medical Technology And Crime Detection, Education And Training, Outlook, For More Information - Salary
- MODEL, DEMONSTRATOR, AND PRODUCT PROMOTER - Description
- MODEL, DEMONSTRATOR, AND PRODUCT PROMOTER - Education And Training
- MODEL, DEMONSTRATOR, AND PRODUCT PROMOTER - For More Information