Job Description, Education And Training, Salary, For More InformationOutlook
Catering is closely connected to the work performed by personal chefs, but the number of people that caterers cook for is usually much larger. Good caterers take principles from the professions of restaurant chefs, bakers, and food stylists, and use them to host events for large groups that are both pleasing to the eye and memorable.
The food service industry has been predicted to be one of the fastest-growing fields for the next few years. In the past fifteen years, specialty food businesses have become increasingly popular. If you put some thought into an interesting variation on the general field of catering, the future in this line of work can be very bright.
- CERAMIST AND POTTER - Description, Education And Training, Types Of Clay, Outlook, For More Information - Salary
- CARPENTER - Job Duties, Education And Training, Salary, Pros And Cons, For More Information - VIDEOS
- CATERER - Job Description
- CATERER - Education And Training
- CATERER - Salary
- CATERER - For More Information