FLORAL DESIGNER - Description, Elements Of Floral Design, Education And Training, Outlook, For More Information - Salary
If you enjoy the colors, shapes, textures, and delicacy of flowers, perhaps floral design is for you. Arranging flowers in vases is just one of the many possibilities within a floral design career. You can also use flowers to make wreaths, potpourri, centerpieces, bouquets, and hair accessories. Floral designers are not limited to using real flowers, either—silk flowers also make lovely decorative pieces. Dried flower arrangements are another way to create from flowers.
Salary varies within the floral industry, depending on whether a designer works full- or part-time, alone, or for a large company. According to a private college study performed by the Craft Organization Directors Association (CODA), professional crafters on average make between $23,000 and $32,000 annually, but this is a broad figure that covers many other industries besides floral design.
- FLORIST - Description, Flowers Through The Ages, Education And Training, Salary, Outlook, For More Information
- FLIGHT ATTENDANT - Description, Education And Training, Corporate Travel: An Alternative To Airlines, Salary, For More Information
- FLORAL DESIGNER - Description
- FLORAL DESIGNER - Elements Of Floral Design
- FLORAL DESIGNER - Education And Training
- FLORAL DESIGNER - Outlook
- FLORAL DESIGNER - For More Information