Programming, Art Design, and Audio Design
Programming, Art Design, Audio Design
The programmer, art designer, and music designer are the three professionals who are most involved in the actual building of a video game. They are members of the development team. The programmer writes the code that tells the game software what to do, the artist creates the visual style and animations that bring the game to life, and the music designer composes sound effects and dramatic music to transform the game into a blockbuster experience.
- The Range of Robotics Careers - The Field Of Robotics, Engineers, Technicians And Specialists
- Preparing for a Nanotechnology Career - Going To School, Academic Centers Of Nanotechnology, Launching A Nanotech Career, Landing A Job
- Programming, Art Design, and Audio Design - Programming
- Programming, Art Design, and Audio Design - Art Design
- Programming, Art Design, and Audio Design - Audio Design