The Education Path for a Biotech Career
Before College, Undergraduate Degrees, Graduate Degrees
Getting the right education is important for success in any field. It is possible to pursue a career in biotechnology with only a high school diploma. Most positions require some sort of college degree, however, ranging from a two-year associate's degree from a community college to a doctoral degree.
Many opportunities to learn about biotechnology exist both inside and outside the classroom. This chapter will examine many of them.
- Education and Training - High School, Vocational And Technical Schools, Higher Education, Scholarships And Grants
- Desirable Skills, Qualifications, and Experience - Employers' Expectations and Requirements
- The Education Path for a Biotech Career - Before College
- The Education Path for a Biotech Career - Undergraduate Degrees
- The Education Path for a Biotech Career - Graduate Degrees