Description, Education And Training, For More InformationOutlook
Many pet owners choose to board their pets at a kennel when they go away. Kennels provide basic care for pets, including a place to sleep, plenty of food and water, and regular exercise. Sometimes they also provide grooming services. As a kennel worker you'll be responsible for making sure that any pets left in your care remain safe, healthy, and happy until the owners return.
You'll always be able to find jobs in the boarding kennel industry, but you'll probably have to start out at the bottom of the ladder. Most beginning kennel workers are paid minimum wage or slightly above minimum wage; those with experience earn more. Be patient while you learn the ropes and you'll have no trouble succeeding in a kennel-related career.
- LANDSCAPER - Description, Education And Training, Tools Of The Trade, Outlook, For More Information, Books
- JEWELER AND JEWELRY REPAIRER - Job Duties, Education And Training, Salary, Pros And Cons, For More Information
- KENNEL WORKER - Description
- KENNEL WORKER - Education And Training
- KENNEL WORKER - For More Information