PUBLICITY AND MARKETING
Job Title: Unit Publicist, Job Title: Unit Photographer, Still Photographer, Or Special Assignment Photographer
For every big budget blockbuster that has viewers lining up outside theaters, there are hundreds of otherwise excellent productions that potential audiences never hear about. Sometimes all that separates the blockbuster from the sleeper is the money to advertise. Some of those responsible for getting the word out include:
- • Personal Publicist: generate press coverage for a specific client or clients.
- • Studio Publicist: generate press coverage for the studio's finished productions.
- • Unit Publicist: generate press coverage during the filming of a production.
- • Unit or Still Photographer: photograph the production process for publicity use.
- REGIONAL OPPORTUNITIES - Job Title: Film Commission Or Film Office And Location Manager, Job Title: Executive Director, American Federation Of Television And Radio Artists (aftra)
- PRODUCERS AND THE PRODUCTION OFFICE - Job Title: Executive Producer, Feature Films, Job Title: Line Producer, Job Title: Producer—television
- PUBLICITY AND MARKETING - Job Title: Unit Publicist
- PUBLICITY AND MARKETING - Job Title: Unit Photographer, Still Photographer, Or Special Assignment Photographer